Web 2.0 announcer just announced the release of the monetizer plugin for wordpress. The plugin can be used to display the top stories from social bookmarks – like Digg, netscape, delicious, etc. – for the tags you are interested in.
In addition to that web 2.0 announcer gives you 50% of the adsense advertisements, which is a good motivation to use the plugin 🙂
I would like to announce another cool wordpress theme, ProSense. The nice thing about this template is that it is 100% CSS and XHTML valid it has coded by some fellas who know about SEO and monetization, and of course it is Adsense ready. I guess it has more than someone can ask from a WP theme 🙂
Oh forgot to say, here is a demo 🙂
Today a new version of the popular wordpress blogging software has been announced.
If you run the previous version you don’t have to worry, as this is a regular update, and it is not related to any security flaws.
Here are some features quoted from the official announcement :
- WordPress Widgets allow you to easily rearrange and customize areas of your weblog (usually sidebars) with drag-and-drop simplicity. This functionality was originally available as a plugin Widgets are now included by default in the core code, significantly cleaned up, and enabled for the default themes.
- Full Atom support, including updating our Atom feeds to use the 1.0 standard spec and including an implementation of the Atom Publishing API to complement our XML-RPC interface.
- A new Blogger importer that is able to handle the latest version of Google’s Blogger product and seamlessly import posts and comments without any user interaction beyond entering your login.
- Infinite comment stream, meaning that on your Edit Comments page when you delete or spam a comment using the AJAX links under each comment it will bring in another comment in the background so you always have 20 items on the page. (I know it sounds geeky, but try it!)
- We now protect you from activating a plugin or editing a file that will break your blog.
- Core plugin and filter speed optimizations should make everything feel a bit more snappy and lighter on your server.
- We’ve added a hook for WYSIWYG support in a future version of Safari.
I just found this cool wp theme, and thought to share it with you 😉